- SEDOS RESIDENTIAL SEMINAR MAY 2016
- PURSUING JUSTICE IN A JUBILEE YEAR OF MERCY - JPIC EVENT
- A Book dedicated to the Pact of the Catacombs
- ANNO SANTO STRAORDINARIO: GIUBILEO DELLA MISERICORDIA
- "Aggiornamento – allora e oggi — Una prospettiva per il futuro" Pontificia Università Gregoriana 11-12 dicembre 2015
- Report International Conference "50th Anniversary of Nostra ætate” — Gregorian University (Rome) 26-28 October 2015
- Document and PPT available — UISG/USG meeting: "Religiosi e laici oltre il bisogno: la trasmissione del carisma" (7 October 2015)
- 'SETTING UP A COMMUNICATION OFFICE' (Workshop 'Presence online' a cura di Multimedia International e UISG)
- Tour and mass in S. Domitilla - 20 September 2015 (waiting for the 50th Anniversary of the Pacts of the Catacombs)
- Nuova pubblicazione EMI (Editrice Missionaria Italiana)
James H. Kroeger, MM
John XXIII, loved as the "people's pope,"You called Vatican II, inspiring much hope.You sought peace among the nations on earth;
A renewed, transformed Church you brought to birth.
Paul VI, missionary pope by your own choice,
To human hopes and dreams you gave a voice.
You asked all in the Church to evangelize,
And with God's peoples truly sympathize.
John Paul I, our pope of many smiles,
You walked with us for merely a few miles.
You chose two names to indicate your call,
To live the Council as brother to all.
John Paul II, from a distant land you came,
To shepherd God's true Church in Christ's own name.
Your travels brought you places far and wide;
You said Vatican II was your constant guide.
Benedict XVI, your wisdom we admire,
With God's love our hearts you set on fire.
You showed great humility to resign.
Your love for the Church was seen through this sign.